Project management professional with 11 years of experience utilizing both Agile and Traditional Waterfall methodologies for the successful launching, directing and management of projects with budgets ranging from $500k to $15m. Industry experience includes financial services, retail, health care/life sciences, utilities & energy sector and not-for-profit organizations.
Accenture - Consultant 2017 - 2019
Agile Technology consultant specialized in Agile transformation, Agile Coaching and Scaled Agile. Duties include:
- PMO transformation by implementing Agile (SCRUM) framework.
- Scrum Master for product development teams.
- Agile Coach for multiple Scrum teams.
- Program Manager for an AWS Cloud Migration.
- Instructor/Trainer on Scrum & Scaled Agile methodologies.
Computer Training Source – Instructor 2016 - 2018
Part time Project Management certification exam instructor. Courses include:
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Project Management Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP).
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB).
Independent Consultant – Project Management Consultant 2014 - Present
PMI Certified Project Management Professional with proven ability to coordinate, lead and manage complex multiple projects from initiation to closure.
- Expert in process management, change management, waterfall and Agile SDLC, and continuous improvement including identification, root cause analysis and issue resolution.
- Keynote speaker at various universities and professional associations on Project Management topics.
- PMP certification exam instructor.
TravelClick - Senior Business Analyst/Program Manager 2015 - 2015 Schaumburg, IL
Serving as a hybrid Agile Business Analyst/Program Manager. Responsible for the delivery of 10 projects for the Media Operations & Product Development teams. Duties include:
- Developing project metrics.
- Managing projects to budgets and timelines.
- Managing project risks and maintaining risk register.
- Managing stakeholders and communication throughout project teams.
- Reporting on project status to senior leadership.
- Serving as SCRUM master during all agile project management activities.
Deloitte Consulting - Consultant 2011 - 2014
IT & Project Management consultant serving in various roles on project engagements. Client industries include healthcare/life sciences, financial services, energy & utilities and not-for-profit organizations. Roles include:
Project coordinator on a SAP Accounts Payable finance transformation project during the cutover & go-live phase.
- Responsible for managing a team of 5 Deloitte and 4 client practitioners for the configuration of SAP Accounts Payable.
- Conducted SAP Accounts Payable themed workshops & training's for project team members.
- Responsible for the development of project scope, implementation plan, risk analysis and schedule tracker.
- Focal point for project change requests and diagnosing issue logs.
- Monitored and controlled work stream progress and transitioned final deliverables to client.
- Analyzed client server & Information Technology architecture to determine fit/gap analysis.
- Developed project scope, schedule and migration strategy for 600 GB worth of data from an eRoom system into Microsoft SharePoint.
- Interviewed third party organizations & evaluated software technologies to determine fit within client environment.
- Field tested vendor applications within the client environment and from external storage locations define system & architecture stress points and develop countermeasures for system redundancy.
Black Data Processing Association - Project Manager 2008 – 2011
Project manager for the development of new social media tools for the Chicago chapter.
Investigated new social media technologies and developed a strategy to engage newer & younger members with our organization.
- Managed the development and implementation of new social media strategies with a team of 4 specialists.
- Transitioned control of social media to chapter appointed committee members and specialists for program management.
Keno Kozie Associates - Technical Consultant 2007 – 2010
Technical consultant working in a cross-industry environment for IT projects both on-site and virtual. Roles include:
Technical consultant for a global legal services firm.
- Provided in-house support, training and technology assistance to 2000+ users.
- Developed training materials and provided training for client specialists.
- Lead consultant for an emergency communications management program.
- Lead consultant on the implementation of an electronic file transfer program.
- Subject matter expert for client technology systems & organizational hierarchy.
- Managed the training of Keno Kozie employees and was the lead consultant for this client.
- Managed the re-development of a prospective clients end user support program, and resolving more than 500 outstanding issues while continuing to receive additional requests for support and assistance.
Keller Graduate School of Management – Chicago, IL 2008 - 2011
Master of Business Administration: Project Management
Columbia College Chicago – Chicago, IL 2001 – 2006
Bachelor of Arts: Arts, Entertainment Media Management
Certified Agile Coach 2018
Certified Agile Team Facilitator (ICC-ATF) 2018
Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) 2018
Scaled Agilist (SA) 2018
SAFe 4 Program Consultant (SPC) 2018
Certified Agile Leader (CAL) 2017
Lean Six Sigma - Green Belt 2015
Project Management Institute Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP) 2015
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) 2015
IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) 2015
Project Management Professional (PMP) 2014
Agile Team Facilitation
Project Management: Agile, Iterative & Waterfall
Rally Agile Lifecycle Management
Available upon request.